The Priority of Prayer
We endeavor to pray first, always, and about everything. Recognizing our utter dependence on God for all things that are enduringly significant and the privileged access the name of Jesus Christ grants to us, we aim to become a people of prayer in all spheres of life.
The Biblical Command to Pray
"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." Philippians 4:6-7
"Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving." Colossians 4:2
Opportunities to Pray
Of course, any of us can pray at any time and anywhere. However, there are certain designated prayer times that are a regular part of our shared ministry at CCC. These include:
- Prayer ministry during each worship service at Communion time (sides of platform)
- Prayer meetings on Monday evenings in Room 206 (6:30-7:30pm)
- Elder prayer for healing (Mondays in Room 207, 7:30-9pm)
- Prayer support teams for missionaries
- Prayer requests communicated to the whole church family (as requested)
- Prayer chain (as requested)
- Prayers & Squares (prayer quilt ministry)
- Needs & Prayer Request group on Facebook (private)
Contact the church office with any prayer needs or fill out a prayer request on the Connection Card.
Join a regularly scheduled prayer time above.
If you desire prayer from the elders for healing or some other urgent need, please contact the church office as soon as possible.