Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
Celebration Community Church exists...
To make more and better disciples of Jesus Christ together.
A disciple is a follower, worshipper, and servant of Christ. At CCC, we aim to help people become better disciples of Christ through the teaching of the Word, accountability in groups for transformation, and encouragement to serve Christ in all aspects of life.
How This Happens...
Six Foundations for every disciple:
(1) Discovery & Partnership
We encourage new attenders and partners to start with the Discovery/Partnership Classes.
- Partnership Class
- Introduces the vision, mission, and beliefs of CCC. By the end of the class, you can be interviewed for partnership in the church.
- Watch events.44life.com for the next class.
- To become a partner.
- We encourage everyone to attend a class, if possible. If you are unable to, connect with Paul Podraza, Connections Pastor.
- Download and read through the partnership packet. The class will cover a large portion, but not all of this document.
- Fill out this application, which we ask you to share your spiritual journey.
- Then you will be interviewed by one of the elders.
- Once interviewed and recommended for partnership, you will be introduced to the congregation as a partner.
- Spiritual Disciplines Class
- Demonstrates how the 4 Pursuits lead to a Christ-centered life.
- The Story of the Bible Class
- Walks through the grand narrative of the Bible from Genesis to Revelation.
- The Gospel Applied Class
- Shows how the Gospel changes the way we think about ourselves and how we interact with others.
(2) The Call Seminar
- A four-hour seminar designed to help you discover the gifts God has given you and how you can use them to be involved in God's kingdom work.
- Unfinished Business Seminar
- A one day seminar to you overcome the spiritual, emotional, and relational baggage that often hinders your walk with the Lord.
- Unfinished Business Small Group
- A ten week experience within community for healing and growth.
- Life. Money. Hope.
- A turbo 2-hr class with teachings from Dave Ramsey.
- Financial Peace University
- 13 week course designed to break the power of debt and find financial freedom.
- Teaching and training in basic Christian doctrine and Bible interpretation.